|Abbie Henry, Coordinator
4 yr. old - Kindergarten & 1st Grade Preparedness
652-3500 ext. 303
3 yr. old - School Readiness
652-3500 ext. 301
Classes for parents and their children. (Ages 0-5)
Early Childhood Screening is provided at no cost by appointment.
A wide variety of activities are designed to:
* Offer support, information and encouragement to parents with young children by focusing on parent discussion related to the challenging and exciting early years.
* Reinforce parents’ roles as a child’s first and most influential teacher.
* Provide support and friendship with other parents.
* Help children to grow socially, physically, emotionally and intellectually through fun activities such as art, science, music, and various literacy activities.
* Provide all families an opportunity to discover the fun of learning and playing together.
|ECFE Advisory Council|
|Voluntary Pre Kindergarten|
|Early Childhood Screening|